Email Marketing Services in Pune
Email Marketing is a way of sending a message to group of people with quite simpler tools where we can generate Leads to the growth of the Business.
Email has been existing for over 45 years.
Its popularity has only continued to grow since its creation.
Email Marketing – What is it? Why do it? And How?
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to an audience.
- Cost – Email marketing is CHEAP, there are no two ways about it. Whether you do it yourself, or through an email marketing agency, marketing to hundreds of consumers via email is going to cost you tiddlywinks compared to other channels of advertising.
- Success – Emails can be targeting specifically to the ideal consumer. With this concept in mind, along with email cost-effectiveness, it’s no wonder that email marketing’s ROI often blows other direct marketing strategies out of the water – The trick is that you have to get it right!
- Measureability and Flexibility – With the analytics available today it’s easy to track responses to your emails exactly, in order to work out what parts of your campaign are working and what parts aren’t. With this knowledge, you can then react instantly to modify your campaign strategy if need be.
- Landing Page – Want those emails to turn into sales conversions? Don’t just hyperlink your customers to your home page; show them exactly where you want them to go and make it quick and easy to complete any forms!
- Creative – This refers to the overall design of the email (layout/images/colour). Specifically, it is a good idea to ask each customer whether they would like the emails in text or HTML as there is often a great preference for one over the other.
- Relevance – Targeting, targeting, and more targeting. Make your emails relevent and personalised to each recipient if you want that response rate to rise.
- Timing – Don’t send out an email that recipients will receive overnight, let it pop up in their inbox during their working day. This also expands to selecting certain days, months and even years. Remember – You can test and measure what timing works best for which email.
- Integration – Companies can not just rely on one method of marketing, nor can they rely on several methods of differentiated marketing. Instead, best marketing practices utilise integrated marketing communication (IMC) where all aspects of their promotion work together to create a whole. Email marketing must be including here, therefore your emails must carry the same image and message as your entire operations.
Here are top 5 email marketing software providers
1. ConstantContact.com (Best for Small Businesses)
2. MailChimp.com (Best for Bloggers)
3. AWeber.com (Best for E-commerce)
4. GetResponse.com (Best for Beginners)
5. ActiveCampaign.com (Best for Enterprises)
Key Benefits of Email Marketing
1. Targeted Audiences
2. Increased Brand Awareness
3. Distribution at Scale
5. Email Marketing is Cost effective
Electronic Marketing is a must
In today’s ever-changing digital world, email marketing tends to take a backseat. However, if you haven’t considered it for your business already, now is the time. Working with a trusted marketing advisor makes the process simple and cost-effective. With a strategic approach, proper guidance and a strong message, your business are sure to benefit.